- Have significant childcare experience with excellent references
- Be CPR and first aid certified (or willing to get certified at own expense)
- Willingness to undergo a full background check that includes criminal, social media and driving record
- Safe and dependable driver with valid Driver’s License
- Have a high School diploma (4 – year college degree preferred)
Apply to be a Signet NannyAvailable Positions
- Application Submission: Fill out the nanny application to provide information on your background and childcare experience.
- Phone Interview: A signet agent will call you to discuss your application. Once satisfied, you will be asked to take the competency assessment.
- Competency Assessment: Pass the INA’s basic skills assessment that is meant to gauge your knowledge in childcare.
- Personality Assessment: Take the personality assessment to uncover your traits and styles in order to match you with the right family.
- In-person interview: Signet Nannies will meet with you to learn more about your unique experiences and skills.
- Reference Check: After a successful interview, we will check your references to confirm that you are just as fantastic as we think you are. Soon after, the journey to find the right family begins.
- Workplace behavioral assessment: This is meant to measure the caregiver’s motivating drives and needs. This is only taken once a family offers employment to a candidate (only for full & part-time nannies).